LovingSpace

Share;love;grow! Would you like to contribute? Drop a line to space.loving@gmail.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

Someone I met for the first time yesterday made me feel truly blessed!

We were meeting for the first time and were sharing what we had been upto. She mentioned that she had adopted Vipassana as a way of life. I responded that I too had heard about it. However, confessed that beyond the fact that it involves 10 days of silent meditation I really didn't know much about it. Laughing, I added that I would someday love to attend when I can find someone to take care of dad for 10 day so I could be away.

It took her perhaps less than a second to respond that she will look after him. The earnestness of her voice and expressions told me that she wasn't joking.

We had met barely 15 mins ago. Something tells me that I am truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home