LovingSpace

Share;love;grow! Would you like to contribute? Drop a line to space.loving@gmail.com

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vandana's request to tap for her

Dear All,

Vandana's letter is on the blog Please do respond and let's all send her healing to be able to see whatever the"big picture "is.


Love

Rohini

Dear Friends,

I know it has been a very long time and I hope most of you remember me.This is Vandana and I have been in New York now for 3 months.It has been a rocky ride and there are days like today which are gloomy and the rain seems to never stop. Apart from that I realisethat wherever we might be, we are the same, and the same hopes, fearsI always faced are with me here too.


Today , on this low day , I wish beyond belief that I were amongst all of you, at some folow up session or one of the next workshops whichare about to happen.The loving space which has been created by Rohini and nurtured byPankaj, Mala and so many other beautiful souls is very sacred to me.

As Rohini has said many of a time, we all forget to make our selves apriority and I know that I have forgotten how. I am going to betapping for wisdom , strength and the courage to surrender to god thatwhich he chooses for me. Reccently I went to the doctor and it seems I have some strange infection. My love life is also falling apart.

I have a small requestto all of you. can you please tap for me and send me some healing.I would greatly appreciate it.

God Bless you all.

Love and respect

Vandana

1 Comments:

Blogger Rajesh said...

Hi Vandana,

Will be thinking of you and send you reiki tonight. You are fine.

Love.

Rajesh

Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home