LovingSpace

Share;love;grow! Would you like to contribute? Drop a line to space.loving@gmail.com

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ruma's post

Dear friends,

My first time in the loving space blog!!!!!!

Was a great read and some of the messages were I thought, specially meant for me so I must respond.

I am one of those who has done many things, seen results but then sheer forgetfulness combined with laziness makes me totally inactive to what I know I must do.

This last year has been one of complete change with all the stress, anxiety and trauma which some events bring.

The feeling was really that of drowning where the only thought I had was that I needed to survive and draw my next breath.

For some reason, I felt I had to first stabalise myself, find my balance and only then reach out for the healing which I know would be due.

Going from there straight to a state of apparent normalcy has been a numbing situation and I know that now thanks to the blog.

I am forever grateful for all the blessings I find in my life everyday and I am glad for every breath I take which finds me healthy and strong but I will start tapping and reaching out from right now so guys, wish me well.

Lots of love, light and healing,

Ruma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home