LovingSpace

Share;love;grow! Would you like to contribute? Drop a line to space.loving@gmail.com

Monday, January 01, 2007

Affirmation for the New Year (Rohini's Sheet)

Dear All,

Rohini shared this at yesterday's meet. I thought it would be apt to share it with all:

"In the face of adversity, uncertainty
and conflicting sensory information,
I hereby pledge to remain ever mindful
of the magical, infinite, loving reality I live in.
A reality that conspires tirelessly in my favour.

I further recognise, that living within space and time,
as a Creation amongst my Creations,
is the ultimate Adventure,
because thoughts become things,
dreams come true,
and all things remain forever
possible.

As a being of Light, I hereby resolve to
live, love and be happy, at all costs, no matter what,
with reverence and kindness for All. So be it!"

Have a joyful year all.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home